The blockchain technology revolution has ushered in a new era of decentralized systems, digital currencies, and transformative applications. As blockchain continues to gain prominence across industries, it presents a wealth of career opportunities for individuals looking to establish themselves in this exciting field. Building a successful career in blockchain requires a combination of knowledge, skills, practical experience, and strategic planning. There are numerous job opportunities that demand Blockchain abilities. All you need is to pursue a Blockchain course that will turn your dream of a stable employment into reality. Whether you're a technology enthusiast, a developer, a consultant, or an entrepreneur, this blog will guide you through the essential steps to pave your path towards a thriving blockchain career.
What is Blockchain technology?
Blockchain technology is a decentralized and distributed digital ledger that securely records and verifies transactions across multiple computers or nodes. It enables the creation of a transparent and tamper-proof system, providing a secure and efficient way to record, store, and transfer data.
At its core, a blockchain is a chain of blocks, where each block contains a list of transactions. These transactions are verified and grouped together in blocks using cryptographic algorithms. Once a block is added to the chain, it becomes a permanent and unalterable part of the ledger.
Key Benefits Of Blockchain Technology
The significance of Blockchain technology lies in its key characteristics and potential applications in various industries:
- Security and Trust: Blockchain employs cryptography to ensure the integrity and security of data. Each transaction is digitally signed and linked to the previous block, forming a chain of blocks that cannot be tampered with. The decentralized nature of Blockchain eliminates the need for a central authority, reducing the risk of fraud and manipulation. When the transactions are organized in chronological manner, Blockchain technology ensures that they are not changed in midway. When a new block is added, it can’t be altered in any way.
- Transparency and Immutability: Once a transaction is recorded on the Blockchain, it becomes transparent and visible to all participants. This transparency fosters trust and accountability, as anyone can verify the authenticity of transactions. Moreover, the immutability of Blockchain ensures that once a transaction is recorded, it cannot be altered or deleted, providing an auditable and tamper-proof record.
- Efficiency and Cost Reduction: Blockchain streamlines processes by eliminating intermediaries and reducing manual paperwork. It enables direct peer-to-peer transactions, eliminating the need for third-party intermediaries, thereby reducing costs, time, and complexity. Blockchain also facilitates faster settlement and reconciliation of transactions, enabling real-time or near-instantaneous transfers.
- Decentralization and Resilience: The decentralized nature of Blockchain means that data is stored and verified across multiple nodes or computers in a network. This distributed architecture enhances resilience and fault tolerance, as there is no single point of failure. Even if some nodes go offline or are compromised, the network can continue to operate, ensuring the availability of data.
- Disintermediation and Peer-to-Peer Collaboration: Blockchain technology has the potential to disrupt traditional business models by enabling direct peer-to-peer interactions and eliminating intermediaries. It opens up new possibilities for decentralized applications(DApps) and smart contracts, allowing individuals and organizations to collaborate, transact, and share resources without the need for intermediaries.
- Industry Applications: Blockchain has diverse applications across various industries. In finance, it can streamline cross-border payments, enable transparent supply chain finance, and facilitate efficient identity verification. In healthcare, it can securely store and share patient data, improving interoperability and privacy. Other potential applications include supply chain management, voting systems, intellectual property protection, and decentralized energy grids.
Skills And Knowledge Required To Learn Blockchain
To excel in blockchain careers and start a successful career in blockchain, it is crucial to acquire a strong foundation in various key areas. Let's explore each of these areas in more detail:
A. Strong Understanding of Cryptography and Distributed Systems:
Cryptography: Cryptography forms the backbone of blockchain technology. Develop a solid understanding of cryptographic principles, including encryption, decryption, digital signatures, and cryptographic hash functions. Learn about cryptographic algorithms such as SHA-256 and Elliptic Curve Cryptography (ECC).
Distributed Systems: Blockchain is a decentralized technology that relies on a network of computers or nodes to maintain and validate the ledger. Gain knowledge of distributed systems concepts like consensus algorithms (e.g., Proof of Work, Proof of Stake), fault tolerance, replication, and network protocols. Understand how these concepts enable the decentralized nature of blockchain and ensure the reliability and integrity of the network. Enroll today at Janbask Training to adopt the skills required to be a blockchain developer and outshine the crowd.
B. Proficiency in Programming Languages:
Solidity: Solidity is the most widely used programming language for developing smart contracts on the Ethereum blockchain. Learn Solidity's syntax, data types, control structures, and object-oriented programming concepts. Explore how to write, compile, and deploy smart contracts on the Ethereum Virtual Machine (EVM).
Python: Python is a versatile programming language widely used in the blockchain ecosystem. Develop proficiency in Python to work with blockchain frameworks and libraries. Python is particularly useful for tasks such as data analysis, building blockchain-related tools, intera
C. Knowledge of Smart Contracts and Decentralized Applications (DApps):
Smart Contracts: Smart contracts are self-executing agreements with predefined conditions written on the blockchain. Gain a thorough understanding of the concepts and principles behind smart contracts, including their role in automating business processes, eliminating intermediaries, and ensuring trust. Learn how to design, write, and deploy secure and efficient smart contracts that fulfill specific business requirements.
Decentralized Applications (DApps): DApps are applications that leverage blockchain technology to operate in a decentralized and trustless manner. Explore the architecture and development frameworks of DApps, such as the Ethereum DApp development stack. Learn how to build frontend interfaces that interact with smart contracts, handle user interactions, and provide a seamless user experience.
D. Familiarity with Blockchain Platforms:
Ethereum: Ethereum is a leading blockchain platform known for its programmability and smart contract functionality. Familiarize yourself with the Ethereum ecosystem, including its architecture, network, and tools. Learn how to develop decentralized applications on Ethereum using frameworks like Truffle and development environments like Remix.
Hyperledger: Hyperledger is an open-source blockchain framework tailored for enterprise applications. Focus on understanding the Hyperledger Fabric framework, which offers permissioned blockchains and modular architecture. Learn how to design, build, and deploy blockchain solutions on the Hyperledger platform, ensuring privacy, scalability, and interoperability for enterprise use cases.
In addition to the core technical skills, it is crucial to stay updated with the latest trends, standards, and best practices in the blockchain industry. Engage in continuous learning through online courses, workshops, and industry-specific certifications. Join blockchain communities, participate in forums and discussions, and attend blockchain conferences and events to expand your network and stay informed about emerging technologies and use cases.
Building a strong foundation in cryptography, distributed systems, programming languages, smart contracts, and blockchain platforms will equip you with the essential skills to embark on a successful career in blockchain. By staying curious, proactive, and adaptable, you can navigate the evolving blockchain landscape, seize career opportunities, and contribute to the advancement of this transformative technology.
Educational Pathways To Learn Blockchain Technology
Blockchain technology is continuously evolving, so ongoing self-education and keeping up with the latest advancements are crucial. Actively participate in blockchain-related online communities, engage in discussions, and embrace continuous learning opportunities. Combining formal education, self-learning, and community involvement will provide a well-rounded educational pathway to build a successful career in blockchain.
The two well-known Blockchain platforms include Bitcoin and Ethereum. Blockchain refers to the underlying framework for web apps. However, the technology and its connected devices are escalating in numbers at a fast rate.
To learn blockchain and pursue a career in this exciting field, there are multiple educational pathways available. Here are three key pathways to consider:
A. Pursuing Formal Education:
Blockchain-Focused Degrees: Several universities offer specialized degree programs in blockchain technology, such as a Master's degree in Blockchain or Distributed Ledger Technologies. These programs provide in-depth knowledge of blockchain concepts, cryptography, smart contracts, and blockchain development.
Blockchain Courses and Certifications: Many educational institutions and online learning platforms offer blockchain courses and certifications. These programs cover various aspects of blockchain technology, including its fundamentals, development, security, and applications. Some popular certifications include Certified Blockchain Developer, Certified Ethereum Developer, and Certified Hyperledger Developer.
Continuing Education: If you already have a background in computer science, information technology, or a related field, you can consider enrolling in short-term courses or workshops specifically focused on blockchain. These courses provide targeted knowledge and hands-on experience, helping you acquire the necessary skills to work with blockchain technology.
B. Self-Learning through Online Resources and Open-Source Projects:
Online Tutorials and Documentation: Numerous online resources provide tutorials, guides, and documentation on blockchain technology. Websites like Blockchain.com, Ethereum.org, and Hyperledger provide comprehensive information on blockchain concepts, platforms, and development. These resources can help you understand the basics, explore use cases, and gain hands-on experience.
Open-Source Projects: Contributing to open-source blockchain projects is an excellent way to learn by doing. Engage with established blockchain projects like Ethereum, Hyperledger Fabric, or Bitcoin and start contributing code, testing, or documentation. Open-source communities provide opportunities to collaborate with experienced developers and gain practical knowledge.
Self-Study: Dive into blockchain-related books, whitepapers, research papers, and case studies to deepen your understanding. Explore topics such as cryptography, distributed systems, consensus algorithms, and smart contracts. Online forums and discussion platforms like Reddit and Stack Exchange can also be valuable resources for asking questions and engaging in conversations with experts.
C. Joining Blockchain Communities and Attending Conferences/Events:
Blockchain Communities: Joining blockchain communities, forums, and online platforms allows you to connect with like-minded individuals, network with professionals, and seek mentorship. Communities such as BitcoinTalk, Ethereum Forum, and r/blockchain on Reddit provide opportunities to ask questions, learn from others, and stay updated with the latest industry developments.
Conferences and Events: Attend blockchain conferences, workshops, and meetups to learn from industry leaders, gain insights into emerging trends, and expand your professional network. Events like Consensus, Devcon, and Hyperledger Global Forum bring together blockchain enthusiasts, developers, and entrepreneurs, providing a platform to learn, share ideas, and build connections.
Since the Blockchain is an open-source technology, so it is easy to alter it according to the business requirements. Engaging in project discussions at various platforms is important, where developers can share their experiences and knowledge. Moreover, the technology utilizes C++ programming language, highlighting the fact that the concept of the platform would serve as an extra benefit.
Getting Practical Experience To Learn Blockchain Technology
To gain practical experience and enhance your learning in blockchain technology, there are several avenues you can explore. Here are some effective ways to gain hands-on experience:
A. Building Personal Projects on Blockchain:
Identify a Use Case: Select a real-world problem or use case that can be solved or improved using blockchain technology. This could be in areas such as supply chain management, finance, healthcare, or identity management.
Choose a Blockchain Platform: Decide which blockchain platform aligns with your project requirements. Ethereum, Hyperledger Fabric, and Corda are popular choices, each with its own strengths and capabilities.
Design and Develop: Design the architecture and develop your project using smart contracts, decentralized applications (DApps), and relevant frameworks. Implement and test your solution to ensure its functionality and security.
Document and Showcase: Document your project, including its design principles, technical details, and deployment process. Create a portfolio or GitHub repository to showcase your work and demonstrate your skills to potential employers or collaborators.
B. Contributing to Open-Source Blockchain Projects:
Select a Project: Choose an open-source blockchain project that aligns with your interests and expertise. Ethereum, Hyperledger, and Bitcoin have active open-source communities where you can contribute.
Start Small: Begin by identifying smaller tasks or issues within the project that you can tackle. This could include bug fixes, documentation improvements, or adding new features.
Collaborate and Learn: Engage with the project community through forums, mailing lists, or chat channels. Seek guidance from experienced contributors, ask questions, and learn from their expertise.
Submit Contributions: Once you have made changes or improvements to the project, submit your code through the project's contribution process. Your contributions will not only enhance your skills but also demonstrate your ability to work in a collaborative environment.
C. Participating in Blockchain Hackathons and Competitions:
- Find Events: Look for blockchain-focused hackathons, competitions, and coding challenges happening locally or online. Platforms like Devpost and Hackathon.io provide information about upcoming events.
- Form a Team: Join or form a team with individuals who share your passion for blockchain. Collaborating with others allows you to leverage diverse skills and learn from different perspectives.
- Solve Challenges: Engage in the competition by developing innovative blockchain-based solutions within the given time frame. Focus on solving the problem effectively and showcasing your technical skills.
- Network and Learn: Hackathons and competitions provide opportunities to network with industry professionals, mentors, and potential employers. Attend workshops and mentoring sessions to gain insights and expand your knowledge.
D. Seeking Internships or Entry-Level Positions in Blockchain Companies:
- Research Companies: Identify companies or startups that specialize in blockchain technology. Research their projects, culture, and internship/job opportunities.
- Tailor Your Resume: Customize your resume to highlight relevant skills, projects, and educational background related to blockchain. Emphasize any practical experience gained through personal projects or contributions to open-source projects.
- Apply and Network: Apply for internships or entry-level positions at blockchain companies. Additionally, utilize professional networking platforms like LinkedIn to connect with professionals in the blockchain industry and seek advice or referrals.
- Learn from the Experience: An internship or entry-level position provides valuable industry exposure and hands-on experience. Take advantage of the opportunity to work on real-world blockchain projects, collaborate with experts, and gain insights into the day-to-day operations of a blockchain company.
Showcasing Skills And Expertise While Learning Blockchain Technology
When learning blockchain technology, it is essential to showcase your skills and expertise to stand out in the competitive blockchain career landscape. Here are effective ways to showcase your knowledge and capabilities:
A. Developing a Strong Online Presence:
- Personal Website: Create a personal website or portfolio to highlight your blockchain journey, projects, and skills. Showcase your expertise, education, certifications, and relevant experience. Regularly update your website with new achievements and insights related to blockchain.
- Blogging: Start a blog where you can share your insights, tutorials, and research findings in the blockchain domain. Write articles on blockchain concepts, use cases, and development practices. Engage with readers and the blockchain community by inviting discussions and comments on your blog.
- Social Media Engagement: Utilize social media platforms such as LinkedIn, Twitter, and GitHub to showcase your expertise. Share interesting articles, resources, and projects related to blockchain. Engage with industry professionals, join relevant groups, and participate in discussions to establish your presence and expand your network.
B. Contributing to Blockchain Research and Publications:
- Research Papers: Contribute to blockchain research by conducting experiments, proposing new concepts, or addressing challenges in the field. Submit your research papers to reputable conferences or journals focused on blockchain technology. This demonstrates your depth of knowledge and ability to contribute to the advancement of the field.
- Publications and Articles: Publish articles in online magazines, journals, or blockchain-specific platforms. Share your insights, case studies, or technical analyses to contribute to the blockchain community's knowledge base. Engage in discussions and respond to comments on your publications to demonstrate your expertise and willingness to collaborate.
C. Building a Portfolio of Blockchain Projects and Achievements:
- Personal Projects: Develop a portfolio of blockchain projects that showcase your practical skills and understanding of blockchain technology. Include projects you have built, such as decentralized applications (DApps), smart contracts, or blockchain-based solutions. Document the challenges, methodologies, and outcomes of each project.
- Open-Source Contributions: Contribute to open-source blockchain projects and highlight your contributions in your portfolio. Showcase your code contributions, bug fixes, or improvements you have made to the project. This demonstrates your ability to work collaboratively and adds credibility to your skills.
- Hackathons and Competitions: Participate in blockchain hackathons and competitions and include the results and outcomes in your portfolio. Highlight any awards, recognition, or innovative solutions you developed during these events. These achievements demonstrate your ability to work under pressure and deliver results.
D. Seeking Endorsements and Recommendations from Industry Professionals:
Network with Industry Professionals: Connect with professionals in the blockchain industry through social media platforms, conferences, and networking events. Engage in conversations, ask for advice, and build relationships. Demonstrate your passion for blockchain and seek opportunities to learn from and collaborate with experts.
Endorsements and Recommendations: Seek endorsements or recommendations from industry professionals who have witnessed your skills and dedication. These endorsements can be included in your portfolio or LinkedIn profile. Positive endorsements from respected individuals can significantly enhance your credibility and attract potential employers or collaborators.
Navigating Job Opportunities In Blockchain Technology
When learning blockchain technology, it is essential to navigate the job market effectively to explore and seize opportunities that align with your interests and goals. Here are several ways to navigate job opportunities in the blockchain industry:
A. Exploring Roles in Blockchain Development, Consulting, and Research:
Blockchain Development: Look for job opportunities as a blockchain developer, where you can work on designing and implementing blockchain solutions, writing smart contracts, and developing decentralized applications (DApps). Familiarize yourself with programming languages such as Solidity, Python, or Go, which are commonly used in blockchain development.
Blockchain Consulting: Consider roles as a blockchain consultant, where you can provide advisory services to organizations on blockchain implementation, strategy, and adoption. Strong knowledge of blockchain technology, industry trends, and use cases is essential in this role.
Blockchain Research: Explore opportunities in blockchain research, where you can contribute to cutting-edge advancements in blockchain technology. Research-oriented roles involve investigating new concepts, improving existing protocols, or addressing challenges in the field.
B. Considering Employment in Blockchain Startups, Technology Firms, and Financial Institutions:
Blockchain Startups: Joining a blockchain startup allows you to work in a dynamic and innovative environment. Startups often offer opportunities to work on diverse blockchain projects, gain hands-on experience, and contribute to the growth of the company. Look for openings in roles such as blockchain developer, project manager, or business analyst.
Technology Firms: Many established technology companies are exploring blockchain applications and integrating blockchain into their existing solutions. Consider job opportunities with technology firms that have dedicated blockchain divisions or projects, as they often offer resources, mentorship, and exposure to a broad range of blockchain initiatives.
Financial Institutions: Financial institutions, including banks, investment firms, and payment providers, are increasingly adopting blockchain technology. Explore roles in these institutions that involve implementing blockchain solutions for financial operations, regulatory compliance, or improving security and transparency.
C. Freelancing or Offering Blockchain Consulting Services:
Freelancing: Consider freelancing as a blockchain developer, consultant, or advisor. Platforms like Upwork, Freelancer, and Toptal offer opportunities to work on blockchain projects remotely or on a freelance basis. This allows you to gain practical experience, build a portfolio, and expand your network while working on diverse projects.
Consulting Services: Offer your blockchain expertise as a consultant to organizations seeking guidance on blockchain implementation, strategy, or regulatory compliance. This can be done independently or through joining consulting firms specializing in blockchain technology.
D. Seeking Mentorship and Guidance from Experienced Professionals:
Professional Networks: Build relationships with experienced professionals in the blockchain industry through networking events, conferences, and online communities. Seek mentorship and guidance from these individuals to gain insights into the industry, refine your skills, and get recommendations for job opportunities.
Online Mentorship Programs: Explore online mentorship programs or initiatives specifically focused on blockchain technology. These programs connect aspiring blockchain professionals with experienced mentors who can provide guidance, advice, and career insights.
Growing Demand For Blockchain Technology
The demand for blockchain professionals has been steadily increasing as the technology gains traction across various industries. Blockchain has emerged as a disruptive force, and organizations are actively seeking skilled individuals who can leverage its potential. Let's explore the growing demand for blockchain professionals and how to start a career in this field.
- Rapidly Expanding Industry: Blockchain technology is being adopted by industries such as finance, supply chain, healthcare, energy, and more. This widespread adoption has created a high demand for professionals who can design, develop, and implement blockchain solutions to address industry-specific challenges.
- Diverse Career Opportunities: Careers in blockchain are not limited to a single role. There is a range of job opportunities available, including blockchain developers, smart contract developers, blockchain architects, blockchain consultants, blockchain analysts, blockchain project managers, and blockchain researchers. This diversity allows individuals with different backgrounds and skill sets to enter the field. Careers in blockchain also include dealing with cutting edge technology and handling intricate problems.
- Technical Expertise: To excel in blockchain careers, individuals need to have a strong understanding of cryptographic principles, distributed systems, and programming languages. Proficiency in languages such as Solidity (for Ethereum), C++, Java, or Python is highly beneficial. Additionally, knowledge of blockchain platforms like Ethereum, Hyperledger, or Corda is valuable.
- Blockchain Certifications and Education: Obtaining certifications in blockchain technologies and completing relevant courses can provide a competitive edge. Several organizations offer blockchain certifications, covering topics such as blockchain development, architecture, security, and implementation. Additionally, universities and online platforms provide specialized courses in blockchain technology.
- Blockchain Communities and Networking: Engaging with blockchain communities, attending conferences, and participating in industry events are excellent ways to network with professionals and stay updated with the latest trends. Joining blockchain organizations and online forums can also provide opportunities for mentorship and collaboration.
- Hands-on Experience: Building practical experience is crucial to enter the blockchain field. Start by working on personal blockchain projects, contributing to open-source projects, or participating in blockchain hackathons. These experiences help showcase your skills and demonstrate your ability to work with blockchain technologies.
- Continuous Learning: The blockchain industry is dynamic and evolving rapidly. Staying updated with the latest advancements, emerging platforms, and regulations is essential. Engage in continuous learning through online resources, webinars, workshops, and industry publications to expand your knowledge and remain competitive.
- Entrepreneurial Opportunities: Blockchain technology has paved the way for entrepreneurial ventures. Consider starting your own blockchain-based business, developing decentralized applications (DApps), or offering blockchain consulting services. Entrepreneurial endeavors in blockchain can be highly rewarding and contribute to the industry's growth.
- Transparency: Blockchain is used by organizations owing to the fact that it is an open-source technology, implying several clients have the opportunity to alter it as they visualize it. It enables adjusting logged data inside a blockchain quite hectic. If there are countless eyes watching the system, ths logged information can be viewed by someone. This makes blockchain a highly protective creation.
Building a successful career in blockchain requires a combination of knowledge, skills, practical experience, and strategic planning. The blockchain industry offers tremendous potential for growth and innovation, making it an attractive field for individuals seeking exciting and rewarding career opportunities. By following the right steps and staying committed to continuous learning and improvement, you can position yourself for success in the blockchain industry.
If you are eager to know the right learning direction for Blockchain, then don’t forget to check the Blockchain Certification Course and Training Program at Janbask Training prepared by top-mentors. This program will enable you to dive deeper into the concept and gain proficiency in it.
Q1. Explain how to get into blockchain technology with no experience?
Ans:- The process of getting into blockchain technology with no prior experience involves the following steps:
- Know the fundamentals of blockchain technology.
- Select a blockchain development medium.
- Enroll for an online blockchain developer program.
- Practice creating practical blockchain applications.
- Interact with various blockchain developers.
Q2. Briefly state how to start a blockchain.
Ans:- To start a blockchain you need to build a block and add data comprising header and body to the block. Then you need to hash the block and chain it to create a blockchain. The best method to start a blockchain is by utilizing an in-built blockchain open-source and non-fungible tokens. However, you can also create one afresh or alter an existing blockchain open-source code.
Q3. Explain how to become a blockchain engineer.
Ans:- To fulfill your dreams of becoming a blockchain engineer, you must possess some fundamental technical capacities in networking and programming. You also need to have proper knowledge in computer science and data structures. Finally, you can take a blockchain certification course under the guidance of top-mentors, that will help you in attaining lucrative job offers all over the world.
Q4. What are the benefits of opting for the Blockchain Course?
Ans:- Opting for a Blockchain Course Online is highly beneficial owing to the following reasons:
- The Blockchain Course helps you crack the exam and fetch lucrative jobs offering high salaries.
- The Blockchain Training Online also supports you to probe deep into the concept and work on practical use-cases applied by the industries.
- Blockchain Training Online also gives you the chance of exposure to the innovative technologies and allows you to work with top management at leading roles.
Q5. What are few scope of careers in blockchain?
Ans:- Blockchain careers include establishing yourself as a Blockchain Developer. Blockchain Engineer, Blockchain Architect, Blockchain Project Manager and Blockchain Consultant. Again, block chain careers offers a range of advantages and the technology is yet in the early phase of development, indicating a great capability for growth in the future.
- AWS & Fundamentals of Linux
- Amazon Simple Storage Service
- Elastic Compute Cloud
- Databases Overview & Amazon Route 53
6 days 08 Dec 2023
- Intro to DevOps
- GIT and Maven
- Jenkins & Ansible
- Docker and Cloud Computing
6 days 08 Dec 2023
- Data Science Introduction
- Hadoop and Spark Overview
- Python & Intro to R Programming
- Machine Learning
6 days 08 Dec 2023
- Architecture, HDFS & MapReduce
- Unix Shell & Apache Pig Installation
- HIVE Installation & User-Defined Functions
- SQOOP & Hbase Installation
6 days 08 Dec 2023
- Salesforce Configuration Introduction
- Security & Automation Process
- Sales & Service Cloud
- Apex Programming, SOQL & SOSL
1 day 03 Dec 2023
- Introduction and Software Testing
- Software Test Life Cycle
- Automation Testing and API Testing
- Selenium framework development using Testing
6 days 08 Dec 2023
- BA & Stakeholders Overview
- BPMN, Requirement Elicitation
- BA Tools & Design Documents
- Enterprise Analysis, Agile & Scrum
6 days 08 Dec 2023
MS SQL Server
- Introduction & Database Query
- Programming, Indexes & System Functions
- SSIS Package Development Procedures
- SSRS Report Design
-0 day 02 Dec 2023
- Features of Python
- Python Editors and IDEs
- Data types and Variables
- Python File Operation
7 days 09 Dec 2023
- Components of AI
- Categories of Machine Learning
- Recurrent Neural Networks
- Recurrent Neural Networks
-0 day 02 Dec 2023
- Introduction to Machine Learning & Python
- Machine Learning: Supervised Learning
- Machine Learning: Unsupervised Learning
13 days 15 Dec 2023
- Introduction to Tableau Desktop
- Data Transformation Methods
- Configuring tableau server
- Integration with R & Hadoop
6 days 08 Dec 2023